Thursday, October 24, 2013

At Home

This is one side of our porch. 
From there we can view the common courtyard:
It's breezy today, as I think it is most days. 
Our sitting area that you approach from the courtyard. It's at the front of the bungalow, around the corner from the table side of the porch. It faces our entrance:
The little window on the right is at the shower. 
A few more steps over on the porch is the hammock:
I haven't slept there yet, but I have slept here:
The red glow from the lamp shades has proven quite unflattering to my overall appearance. 
Left of the bed is inside seating:
You can spy the hammock outside the French doors!
Across from the seating is a wonderful piece. I'm sure this one isn't Ikea. ;)
Gorgeous! I wish the detail would show better. 
We went to the little grocery today, so we could use the kitchen!

The kitchen shelves and mosquito netting make me happy: 

As does the framed picture of rocks, and the bamboo around the bathroom door:

There is a library at the pool, which is saltwater. The man here refers to "freshwater" as "sweetwater". 
I'll venture out, and show those next time. The wifi has been down since morning. Will be interesting to find when "next time" is. Gotta love the islands! ;)
I feel quite at home. 
All love,
L.














No comments:

Post a Comment