Thursday, April 11, 2013

Must-Haves

In celeb interviews, the subject is often asked what makeup must-haves they won't leave home without. I'm no celebrity, but last night I was running behind schedule and had to throw some items in my tiny purse to "make up" at work when I had a minute. It literally took 1.5 minutes. No one even knew I was gone. Turns out I'm not comfortable without: Cover Girl Simply Powder Foundation #505, Cover Girl Line Exact liquid eyeliner in brown #610, Revlon ColorStay lipgloss Eternal Blossom #535, and Almay intense i-color mascara in Black Flash #031.
I'm truly unsure if anyone could detect a difference from when I arrived to after I disappeared for a minute. But I felt better about conquering the world (and an ER full of Service Challenges).
I have a superstition about my lipstick at work. I'm convinced that if I have it on things will run smoothly, even if busy...but if I have naked lips everything will fall apart!
What are your makeup must haves? Do you have makeup superstitions?

No comments:

Post a Comment