Friday, March 8, 2013

My town

Friday is errand day with A if I stay up after my work night instead of sleeping the day and evening away.
One recent Friday was tattoo removal session day. We got to wear giant goggles to protect us from the laser beams. I got to see A grimace in pain. Unpleasant.
Next, we enjoyed lunch downtown from the gourmet hotdog food truck- Bravas.




From there we walked past the Courthouse and down to the tobacconist so A could enjoy a fine cigar while we waited for the repairs to be completed on our Jeep. (I have stuck with the e-cig and am doing well.) It's an interesting spot to sit a while and see the downtown clientele.





Fort Wayne really is a great city. You just have to work a little to find the sorts of activities you want to tap into.

All love,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment